Rhinebeck, New York
Spend the weekend in the historic and charming town of Rhinebeck, NY, located just two hours north of New York City in the Hudson River Valley. This is a great getaway for friends, couples, and groups! Dates are flexible and all trip options will be customized to meet the guest's interests and needs.
Reservations: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your weekend travel.
Weekend Options Include:
- Accommodations can be arranged at vacation rental home, one of the local boutique hotels, or a local bed and breakfast.
- Half or full day hike or run. Go strolling on local trails along the Hudson River, or choose a more challenging hike in the Catskill Mountains.
- Day visit to the home of Franklin D Roosevelt, Vanderbilt Mansion, and Mills Mansion.
- Local Cuisine: Choose from a variety of restaurants with delicious cuisines. Meals can be included or not depending on your preference. We are also here to make any recommendations and reservations. Everything can be tailored to your wishes.
- Transportation: If you are not arriving by car we will provide all transportation for the weekend.